2008 CityMatCH Conference
A Life-Course Perspective: Pathways for Improving Practice in Urban MCH
September 20 - 23, 2008 | Albuquerque, New Mexico
About Life-Course Bibliography
- Life-Course Fact Sheet
Application of a Lifecourse and Multiple Determinants Framework to Improve Maternal Health.
Holly Grason, MA, Dawn Misra, MSH, PhD. 2006. Baltimore, MD. Women's and Children's Health Policy Center. Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Birth Outcomes: A Life-Course Perspective.
Michael C. Lu, MD, MPH, and Neal Halfon, MD, MPH. Maternal and Child Health Journal, Vol. 7, No. 1, March 2003
Building on a Life-Course Perspective in Maternal and Child Health.
Milton Kotelchuck, PhD, MPH Maternal And Child Health Journal 2003 Mar; Vol. 7 (1), pp. 5-11.
Integrated Perinatal Health Framework: A Multiple Determinants Model with a Life Span Approach.
Dawn P. Misra, PhD, Bernard Guyer, MD, Adam Allston, MPH, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, Volume 25, Number 1. 2003.
- Tools and Trainings
- About Us
Past CityMatCH Conferences
- The 2017 CityMatCH MCH Leadership Conference & Healthy Start Convention
- 2016 CityMatCH Leadership & MCH Epidemiology Conference
- 2015 CityMatCH Annual Urban MCH Leadership Conference
- 2014 CityMatCH Leadership and MCH Epidemiology Conference
- 2013 CityMatCH Conference
- 2012 CityMatCH Conference
- 2011 CityMatCH Conference
- The 20th Anniversary CityMatCH Conference
- 2009 CityMatCH Conference
- 2008 CityMatCH Conference
- 2007 CityMatCH Conference
- 2006 CityMatCH Conference
- 2005 CityMatCH Conference
- 2004 CityMatCH Conference
- 2003 CityMatCH Conference