You are hereHome ›› CityMatCH Conference ›› 2016 CityMatCH Leadership & MCH Epidemiology Conference ›› Conference Mobile App
Conference Mobile App
This year the primary way to access the conference agenda will be through the conference mobile app. You can access the mobile app via computer or any other mobile device.
Access the Mobile App online:
- Visit http://www.jujama.com
- Click Attendee Login at the top right.
- Insert Username and Password (Note: All registered participants should have already received an email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org to access personalized login details. If you did not receive this email, please check your spam/junk email first, contact us at email@example.com.
Access the “app store” on any mobile device:
- Search CityMatCH MCH Epi.
- Download the app.
- Login using your credentials.
Get the most out of the conference mobile app by:
- Accessing the mobile app prior to arriving at conference.
- Use the mobile app to add sessions to your personal agenda, and then import it to a calendar, email it to yourself, or print it before arriving on-site.
- Use the mobile app networking features to in-app message any participant. Use the meetings app to invite an individual or a group of individuals to meet.
Find the full conference agenda online on the 2016 CityMatCH and MCH Epidemiology Conference homepage.
- Tools and Trainings
- About Us
- The 2017 CityMatCH MCH Leadership Conference & Healthy Start Convention
- 2016 CityMatCH Leadership & MCH Epidemiology Conference
- 2015 CityMatCH Annual Urban MCH Leadership Conference
- 2014 CityMatCH Leadership and MCH Epidemiology Conference
- 2013 CityMatCH Conference
- 2012 CityMatCH Conference
- 2011 CityMatCH Conference
- The 20th Anniversary CityMatCH Conference
- 2009 CityMatCH Conference
- 2008 CityMatCH Conference
- 2007 CityMatCH Conference
- 2006 CityMatCH Conference
- 2005 CityMatCH Conference
- 2004 CityMatCH Conference
- 2003 CityMatCH Conference